Tuesday, September 23, 2008

300 Pages on language Learning Advisor

I've passed a milestone I wondered if I would ever see. Language-Learning-Advisor.com now has over 300 pages of material.

A large part of the recent growth has been the participation of visitors, and for that I am very grateful. Thanks to everyone who has added their reviews and opinions to the site. The feedback that I get demonstrates that visitors highly value the opinions of other language learners and their experiences. I will continue to add ways for visitors to contribute.

I have no shortage of potential new material or ideas to add to the site. Enough for 300 pages more. There are dozens (even hundreds!) of languages that deserve their own pages that I have planned, new visitor contribution pages, reviews, featured resources and language learning tools, and even a podcast series!

What I lack is time. I would like to make the site (and my other online ventures) my full-time job, but that isn't possible right now. I just have to make-do with the limited time I have, maintain the site, and add new material as best I can. I hope I have helped language learners in some way achieve their goals a little easier or faster and I hope I can continue to do that in the future.

Thanks again to everyone who listens to my ranting!

No comments: