Saturday, December 15, 2007

Latest Additions

A review of Ultimate Language Secrets by Owen Lee is the newest addition to the site. I like reading books on learning languages because it gives you a different perspective. Everyone has their own system that works for them and it helps to see what works and what doesn't work for others. Eventually, many of the same techniques appear, but occasionally you can see a different technique, or at least a diferent spin on something that might give you some inspiration.

Issue #007 of the newsletter is out, and I am working on the next. Issue#008 should be out before the end of the year.

I've been trending toward shorter newsletters. I'd like to put tons of stuff in each one, but time constraints keep me from doing that. At least with more compact issues I can be more consistent!

One of the new additions to the site is the Share This Site page. If you like the site, or think it would benefit others, please use the suggestions on that page to contribute to or help promote the site. I appreciate every little bit of help to keep the site growing.

No comments: