Thursday, August 07, 2008

Cheap Pimsleur

As you probably know, Pimsleur is one of the most popular language learning methods. You may also know that it is my favorite. However, I know perfectly well that Pimsleur has its drawbacks. One of the biggest is the price. It's a little expensive as far as the average person is concerned.

I've mentioned some ways to help lighten the load on the site before, but I have also just written a new article on this subject. If you are interested, you can read my article http://ezinearticles.com/?Cheap-Pimsleur---7-Ways-to-Save-Money-on-the-Pimsleur-Language-Learning-Method&id=1382810

Also, Simon and Schuster continue to add to their lineup, slowly but surely. New products scheduled for release include - Croation Comprehensive Level 1 (October), Greek Comprehensive Level 2 (October), Eastern Arabic Comprehensive Level 3 (November) and Hebrew Comprehensive Level 3 (December).

No comments: