Tuesday, December 09, 2008

LivingSpanish.com

One great thing about having a growing website is that people will actually contact me and inform me about websites, services and products that I haven't discovered yet. I was recenty contacted by http://www.livingspanish.com, a site for learning Spanish.

While there are tons of sites to learn Spanish, this one has a few qualities which make it a little unique. They have many of the same features of other language learning sites, but their approach is very practical and includes a real understanding of the everyday needs of the language learner. Their good sense of humor, use of slang and pop culture (like in their Word of the Day feature) stands out a little form other sites. I like their approach and I hope they are successful.

No comments: