Saturday, January 22, 2005

How could I overlook the Chinese?

China - one quarter of the world's population, political and economic juggernaut of the 21st century, and I still managed to avoid doing a Learning Chinese page. How silly of me. No longer. I've put up the page and it's attendant Chinese Language Resources page. Although French, Spanish and Italian are the most popular languages for my visitors, I wonder how long before Chinese really gets rolling. Someone looking far forward would be well advised to start learning Chinese now, rather than wait until it's 'in vogue' a few years from now. I think Hindi could rise in significance in the next few years as well. Maybe it'll take me that long to do a page for that language, too.

I finally finished out the methods pages with a Classes, Schools and Tutors page. Also, I added an Italian Language Resources page.

No comments: