Sunday, January 09, 2005

More minor adjustments

For those who have asked, the Esperanto page will not have a separate resources page, at least not for now. The major languages, like Spanish and French, all have lots of resources, but Esperanto doesn't have as many that are as useful. I expect to add to those other resource pages eventually.

I think I'll do pages for less commonly studied languages like I did the Esperanto page. I was looking into Swedish, and the number of really useful resources are relatively few. I think I'll just put them all on one page with the recommendations, it'll be a lot simpler for now.

And, yes, there is supposed to be more to the Pimsleur review. There was a lot of text to that (and I could've gone a lot more, too!) so I'll be finishing that soon.

No comments: