Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hindi Podcasts

I'm a big fan of podcasts for language learners because they are free, frequently produced, and are generally loaded with real-life vocabulary and dialogue. I have recently added 2 podcasts for learning Hindi to the Hindi page. There are not many free resources for learning Hindi, so these 2 come in handy.


ISpeakHindi.com
Cuttingchai.com

You may also notice that, although I don't recommend Rosetta Stone in general (at least until I can evaluate the new Version 3), I do recommend it for learning Hindi. There really is nothing else as comprehensive to learn Hindi. Since Rosetta Stone has expanded all of their languages to the full 3-levels, their software is just the most complete solution for learning Hindi for the average self-learner.

No comments: