Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Esperanto and Incubus

I just received the invitation for this year's Esperanto congress. It's in Vilnius, Lithuania. That sounds like an interesting place. I wish I could go, but I have a trip planned to the exotic and ancient land of Florida. Someone asked me if there was a transcription anywhere of the movie Incubus (filmed all in Esperanto). I looked for it in the past but couldn't find one, so a few weeks ago I started doing it myself. I do a little bit here and there, it'll take a little time but when I have it finished I'll post it on the site. My Esperanto is not great, so there are a few spots I have trouble getting the exact wording. It doesn't help that it is spoken with odd (and even incorrect) accents in a few spots. Maybe I'll post a review of the movie, as it pertains to Esperanto, and then a transcript from there. It's not a priority right now.

I've just finished up the Other Languages page, and pages for Swedish, Danish and Norwegian.

No comments: