Friday, November 11, 2005

Language Articles

I am placing a new section on the site called Language Articles which will be a library of articles from around the internet on language learning, blog entries, articles which I don't really have another place for and anything related to language in general. These will only be copyright-free articles, or just links or references to articles I can't put up, and I'll include comments. I'm a adding a government-sponsored report or two ( like ASL As a Foreign Language Requirement and Age and Language Learning) to get things moving, but there are a lot of things that I want to put there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ron
I have been searching for free ebooks and came across your site(Language Articles). I thought I would post a freebie that I found. I use this site myself every week. You can get free coupons every week and you get to pick which ones you want. Check out http://Save.ca/ Hope this helps.