Friday, November 04, 2005

Learn Welsh

I've added a Welsh page. I still have to do pages for Breton and Manx to complete the Celtic languages. I know, there are lots of languages that have more speakers and learners than Manx or Breton, and a few people have pointed that out to me, but there are so many languages, pages and resources to research that I simply do whatever interests me at the moment. It's the only way I can continue without being overwhelmed. The languages I'm most interested in myself (Esperanto, Spanish, French and maybe Swedish and Cornish) will get the most attention, any others will appear or expand as I get the opportunity.

I continue adding words to the Spanish Cognates page. This could take a while but it may be a good resource for people as it develops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Ron
Doing a search for free ebooks showed up your Learn Welsh. I am always looking for free things. I talk to a friend of mine in Denmark regularly for free. It is a better connection than regular telephone. I have been using it for the past 3 years. Go download Skype and you can call anyone else with it anywhere in the world for free. You can get it at: http://Skype.com/ Hope this helps.