Friday, July 25, 2008

Pimsleur has added an Italian Plus to their product lineup. Italian Plus is a 10 lesson course to follow Italian Comprehensive Level 3. This brings the total number of half-hour lessons for Italian Pimsleur to 100.

My only experience with a Plus course was Spanish. I used the Spanish Plus course after finishing all three levels of Spanish Comprehensive. I didn't find it particulary unique, it was just 'another 10 lessons of Pimsleur Spanish." I love the Pimsleur Comprehensive courses and I enjoyed the Spanish Plus addition, but there wasn't anything outstandingly different about it. It was simply a matter of not wanting the Pimsleur Comprehensive course to end since I enjoyed
it so much.

I imagine that the Italian Plus course is similar. If you enjoyed Italian Comprehensive, you will continue with the plus course and enjoy that. And if you are anything like me, you will feel a little bummed to be finished with such an enjoyable course, knowing that there is still so much more to learn.

No comments: