Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Amazon Affiliation

If you are a regular visitor to the site, you may have noticed that I have been adding Amazon links for some books and audio language products. I have always had links to a bookseller on the site (Barnes and Noble, Buy.com) but for one reason or another had to change affiliates. I try my best to link only to reputable merchants with good prices, but they also need to be easy to work with. Amazon offers the widest possible range of products, reliability, a high level of customer service, brand recognition and they are easy for me to work with and integrate into my site. And let's face it, everyone has an Amazon account! So, rest assured that when you click a link on my site to purchase anything or just to learn more about something it is to a safe and reputable site or merchant like Amazon.

No comments: