Saturday, November 08, 2008

Tell Me More Review

One thing I like to do before I write a review is actually use the product to get a good feel for how it works. I find that most reviewers only give it a cursory 'once over.' This is not really enough to get familiar with most products. So, as I have been working with Tell Me More German Performance for several months (on and off - unfortunately I can't give it the time it really deserves), I finally have enough experience with it that I feel I can write an adequate review.

I have found it to be the best language learning program available to date! The amount of material for learners (especially at the intermediate level) is outstanding and the extras are great. Tell Me More Performance is far and away the best software solution for learning a language.

The actual program runs beautifully, but will require a newer computer, it's pretty powerful and it's not cheap. The features include lots of audio, grammar, dialogues, pronunciation practice, role-playing, games and excercises, video, assessment tests, online support and more.

Read my Review of Tell Me More.

No comments: